Boy, has time flown by! It’s officially been three years since I started blogging as Book Club Babe! Thank you so much to everyone who has dropped by to read my posts, subscribe, and comment. I appreciate all of your support and input. You make blogging worth every minute!
To celebrate, I’d like to link to my most popular blog posts of all time:
- Most Hated Words in the English Language? Moist or maggots? Hubby or hockey? Which words drive you crazy the most?
- Poems About Racism My literary response to the Trayvon Martin tragedy continues to gain quite a bit of traffic, which I hope increases awareness of improving race relations.
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children I highly recommend this book and its sequel Hollow City. Such a strangely cool read!
- Fifty Shades of Grey: My Rant on Crappy Books and the People Who Buy Them I imagine the hype on this series will continue as the movie adaptations are developed, but it sounds like my rant resonated with many readers!
- Why I Hate Nicholas Sparks Hands down, my most popular post. So glad to discover many other people who think Sparks sucks! Looks like I need to write more rants in the future! Any suggestions?
Needless to say, it’s been an awesome three years. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Book Club Babe