I created Book Club Babe in July 2011, and it’s crazy to think that three and a half years have flown by since then. Today’s Top Ten Tuesday, the oh-so-fun meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, has bloggers discussing their all-time favorite books in the past three years, and I thought to extend that timeframe a bit longer to celebrate all of the amazing stories that I have read since I started blogging.
Divided into their respective categories, here are my all-time favorite books since founding Book Club Babe!
- Bossypants by Tina Fey (2011)
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler (2014)
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan (2014)
- The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton (1921)
- 1984 by George Orwell (1949)
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley (1932)