In this week’s Top Ten Tuesday, a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, we’re giving shout-outs to other awesome book bloggers! After almost five years of blogging with today marking my 400th post (!!!), I have virtually met some amazing people in this community, and these ten ladies are at the top of my list!
Some are getting degrees in English or creative writing, others are working in lit as librarians or editors, but all of us are absolutely obsessed with reading! I highly recommend that you subscribe to their sites and follow them on social media!
- Alison at Hardcovers and Heroines
- Bridget at Dog-Eared and Dog-Tagged
- Stefani at Caught Read Handed
- Marsha at Book Club Cheerleader
- Alicia at A Kernel of Nonsense
- Sam at Taking on a World of Words
- Maren at The Worn Bookmark
- Stephanie at Stephanie’s Book Reviews
- Lisa at Bookshelf Fantasies
- Cristina at Girl in the Pages
There are too many great book bloggers out there to list them all, but who else deserves a shout-out? Tag them in the comments!