This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, focuses on the book bloggers rather than the books themselves. But since talking about myself is not nearly as interesting as letting others do the honors for me, I’ve enlisted my friends to contribute!
Here are ten book-related facts about me, according to those who know me best! (All facts have been quoted via Facebook comments).
1. “You’re a bit of a grammar queen, who tends to correct people’s Facebook posts. Like mine, for example.”
2. “You love Greek mythology.”
3. “If there’s a sexist rich guy in a book, he automatically reminds you of Christian Grey.”
4. “You prefer the fresh smell of binding to the fluorescent glow from some lifeless e-book.”
5. “You hate when books end, and you’re left without any real closure.”
6. “You’re frenemies with Elizabeth Gilbert.”
7. “Ideal book: Dystopian feminist-centric romance novel based in an alternative universe where dogs and cats have equal rights as humans.”
8. “Ideal male leads to fight for the heroine’s heart and affection are played by none other than Tom Hiddleston and Jared Leto in the movie adaptation in three parts.”
9. “You love fantasy with supernatural types and fireworks at the end.”
10. “I know you may not kick stray puppies when you’re bored, but you sure do have some built-up tension towards Nicholas Sparks.”
All I can say is that my friends have certainly described me in a nutshell! Do any of their facts resonate with you as well?