This week’s Top Ten Tuesday, a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, has us talking about moods. There’s a book for every emotion your heart desires: anger, sadness, and even fear (Side note: Why in the world do people like to feel terrified? I will never understand you, horror fans!)
So what should someone read if she just wants to laugh? Here is my list of my top ten funniest books–and if you can get them on audio, even better!
- Tina Fey, Bossypants
- Amy Poehler, Yes Please
- Chelsea Handler, Uganda Be Kidding Me
- Mindy Kaling, Why Not Me?
- Nora Ephron, I Feel Bad About My Neck
Love, lunacy, and LOLs
- Jenny Lawson, Let’s Pretend This Never Happened
- Alida Nugent, Don’t Worry, It Gets Worse
- Sophie Kinsella, I’ve Got Your Number
- Vicki Lewis Thompson, Talk Nerdy to Me
- Mallory Ortberg, Texts from Jane Eyre
So which books have you rolling on the floor laughing? Recommendations are always welcome!